We will start with a visit to the Open Air Museum of Göreme, a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, to see some of the fascinating rock carved churches with beautiful frescoes. Then, we will stop at the historic village of Çavusin and continue with a stroll among the majestic fairy chimneys of Paşabağ. After that we will visit the Sarihan, a caravanserai from the thirteenth century, a work from the Seljuk, genuine inn for caravan travelers, beautifully restored. In Avanos, a village known for its craftsmanship of traditional pottery, we will stop for lunch, followed by a visit to a famous pottery Master in his own workshops, carved into the rock. Before returning to the hotel, you can enjoy the beautiful panoramic views of Göreme Valley.
• The price includes a transport in a latest model vehicle, an English speaking professional guide and a
private driver, parking fees and tickets, the cost of fuel and travel insurance. Lunch is not included.
• The additional cost for lunch is 25 euros per person (if requested).
• Ask for our special rates for more than 4 people.
• TOURQUIA suggests the best food alternatives line with customer preferences.
• Children between 0-6 years travel free and 7-12 years old pay 50% of the cost of adults.