First, we will travel through the fertile prairies of Cappadocia, crossing several typical villages of the area and up to Kaymakli, one of the largest and more fascinating multilevel underground cities, which is one of the unique features of this famous region of the world. Then, we will continue to Güzelyurt (Gelveri), hometown of Saint Gregory Nazianzen, where we will make a short tour. After lunch, we will descend into the rugged canyon of Ihlara Valley. This lush, deep canyon is divided by a river, on whose banks are emplaced ancient rock-carved churches. We will enjoy an easy, very pleasant 4 kilometers trekking through the canyon to reach Belisirma, a typical village of Cappadocia, not too visited. Then, we will depart to Selime to visit this former monastery and several churches carved into the rock before returning to the hotel.
• The price includes a transport in a latest model vehicle, an English speaking professional guide and a private driver, parking fees and tickets, the cost of fuel and travel insurance. Lunch is not included.
• The additional cost for lunch is 25 euros per person (if requested).
• Ask for our special rates for more than 4 people.
• TOURQUIA suggests the best food alternatives line with customer preferences.
• Children between 0-6 years travel free and 7-12 years old pay 50% of the cost of adults.