Enjoy an “ethnological walk” highly specialized that will immerse you into the daily life of the traditional families from a village in Central Cappadocia, visiting the homes of local people and villages carved into the rock, exploring many of the lesser known but no less spectacular valleys, as the Valley of the Dove, White Valley and other virgin areas in the central Anatolian plateau, as well as information about the daily life of local people. (Approximately a walk of 12 kilometers).
• The price includes a transport in a latest model vehicle, an English speaking professional guide and a private driver, parking fees and tickets, the cost of fuel and travel insurance. Lunch is not included.
• The additional cost for lunch is 25 euros per person (if requested).
• Ask for our special rates for more than 4 people.
• TOURQUIA suggests the best food alternatives line with customer preferences.
• Children between 0-6 years travel free and 7-12 years old pay 50% of the cost of adults.