We will start with a visit to the famous Valley of the Pigeon, geological site of Cappadocia. Then, we will pass through typical Anatolian villages as Ürgüp and Mazi until the Soganli Valley, also known as the “Valley of the Dolls”, where you can find many tombs from Byzantine period, carved into the rock. At this point we will start a relaxed trekking to explore and get marveled at the architectural style of carved churches that can be found in Cappadocia and ruins of monastery. After our lunch stopped in a village, we will pass through the town of Sahinefendi and visit Sobessos, a recently discovered site from the late Roman period, where you can appreciate its beautiful well preserved mosaics. Then we head to Taşkınpaşa Caravansarai, which is the current town library and has a beautifully carved stone door. The next stop will be at the Byzantine Monastery of Keslik, followed by a visit to the town of Mustafapasha (Sinasos), known for its excellent Greek and Ottoman architectural works. Here, we will take an unhurried stroll to explore the town and the first church built by the Ottomans for the Christian community. Then we will head to Ürgüp in order to explore this ancient town. Before returning to the hotel, we will stop to see the famous fairy chimneys known as “The Three Beauties”.
• The price includes a transport in a latest model vehicle, an English speaking professional guide and a private driver, parking fees and tickets, the cost of fuel and travel insurance. Lunch is not included.
• The additional cost for lunch is 25 euros per person (if requested).
• Ask for our special rates for more than 4 people.
• TOURQUIA suggests the best food alternatives line with customer preferences.
• Children between 0-6 years travel free and 7-12 years old pay 50% of the cost of adults.