The Old Caesarea, named from the title “Caesar” or Cesar, granted to the Roman emperors is a hidden gem of Cappadocia with its various monuments, reminiscent of the old Seljuk domination, such as caravanserais, the madrasas and graves. Today the city is located around the Byzantine castle in the current city center. The complex Hunad Hatun Mosque, the Tomb Doner, the Kayseri Museum, the Museum of the History of Medicine “Gevher Nesibe”, the Bedesten (Bazaar) and the Great Mosque are some of the representatives monuments of the twelfth century Seljuk Art, an art with its own style and not a synthesis like the Ottoman art.
• The price includes a transport in a latest model vehicle, an English speaking professional guide and a private driver, parking fees and tickets, the cost of fuel and travel insurance. Lunch is not included.
• The additional cost for lunch is 25 euros per person (if requested).
• Ask for our special rates for more than 4 people.
• Cappadociantour.com suggests the best food alternatives in line with customer preferences.
• Children between 0-6 years travel free and 7-12 years old pay 50% of the cost of adults.